OUR STRENGTH IS MINIMIZING PROGRAM COSTS
Explo-Logik is a pioneer in its successful planning of mineral projects to date.
Explo-Logik’s knowledge and organizational skills demonstrate a superior understanding of all mineral project requirements from prospecting to camp building to drilling programs and the preparation of NI 43-101 technical reports. Our strength is to minimize program costs and respect schedules and deadlines based on budgets submitted to our clients.
Explo-Logik has many discounts directly from suppliers due to the volume of work. Our prices are well below market offering clients more flexibility in the planning of their exploration programs.
Our Exploration Team consists of qualified and seasoned technical personnel to execute any field programs such as:
- Field prospecting
- Till sampling
- Line cutting
- Grab channel and bulk sampling
- Blasting / Core logging
- Core storage
- Pulps & rejects storage
- Data compilation
- Technical reporting
- Outcrop stripping
- Road construction
- Camp building and maintenance
- Exploration equipment rentals (trucks, snowmobiles, 4×4 ATVs, Argos, coresaws, trailers, camps all equipped, tractors, XRF geochemical analyzer, core shacks, radios, small equipment)
- Drilling and supervision
- National Instrument 43-101 technical reports
- Geophysical programs (MAG/EM)
- Environmental supervision
- And more, depending on your needs
We can offer a turnkey operations from exploration program conception to execution under a pre-approved detailed budget, no matter the size of the campaign or accommodate you with our employee services and work under your supervision. Below are examples of employee services that we can offer:
- Senior and Junior Geologists
- Camp managers
- Camp men
- Field and drill technicians
- Wood cutters
- Line cutters
- Logistics Coordinator
We have access to different drilling suppliers and aircraft suppliers as well as airborne and ground geophysical survey crews.